Hello Moms and Name-Enthusiasts! Here is another baby-naming dilemma that could use a bit more input! The mom-to-be is looking for the following:
- Girl name beginning with either W, P or Q.
- Feminine but does NOT begin or end with a vowel.
- Avoid the Top 100 names.
- Longer first name with a one syllable middle name.
- Middle name cannot start with an A.
- The last name is also one syllable.
Willow (despite vowel ending)
Pippa (despite vowel ending)
What other names would you suggest? I've sent plenty of options and am waiting for another reply once she has a chance to talk with her husband but I thought I'd open this up to all of you name-lovers and see what ideas we can compile for her!
P.S. If you have a baby naming dilemma too, check out this page.