The main name series of the year took us on an alphabetical adventure. The plan was to fit all 26 letters into 12 months but it was a bit too jam-packed. As a result, the letter Z has been stretched out to March, but we have been able to explore most of the letters already. Below are all of the available links to view the Top 50 names per letter according to The Art of Naming:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
The featured name articles that have accompanied the alphabetical posts were originally meant to complement each other as if they were part of a big sibset of 26 kids from A-Z but there may be a few outliers that don't quite "fit" in the traditional sense of what one may perceive a sibset to be. Here are links to those articles:
Also in 2015, we explored the following name lists:
- 4+ Syllable Boy Names | 4+ Syllable Girl Names
- Boy Names from 1950 | Girl Names from 1950
- Valentine's Day Names | Presidential Names
- Double-Letter Boy Names | Double-Letter Girl Names
- Numerical Names | Rainbow Color Names
- Unisex Boy-to-Girl Ratios | Top Unisex Names
- Uncommon Alternatives to Top 10 Names: Boys | Girls
- Word Names for Boys | Word Names for Girls
- Whimsical Boy Names | Whimsical Girl Names
- Names Written in Cursive | Haiku Poetry Name Game
- Boy Names Ending in "Uh" | Girl Names Ending in "Oh"
- Latinate Boy Names | Colonial Virtue Names
- Surname Names for Boys | Surname Names for Girls
As always, if you are expecting a child soon and find yourself at a loss for names, I have naming services available to help you! You can visit my Private Naming Services page to learn more about how I can help you find the perfect name in a professional, private and personalized manner.
Thank you for following my articles this year. Next year will bring several new series of name articles. I look forward to sharing more names with you in 2016 and beyond!
Happy New Year!
-Kara @ The Art of Naming
Post a Comment